Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dipping in the media pool...




Hi everyone! Just a little bit about myself -

1. Where are you from? State or province, and town?

I was born in Hong Kong, then moved to Vancouver, Canada for 6 years. After that I returned to HK once again.

2. Describe a fun media experience you had during your summer vacation.
I watched Toy Story 3 in 3D. It was a really good movie - uplifting and satisfying. I don't remembe
r the last time when I saw a movie and came out feeling like a happy customer.


3. Describe one thing you LIKE about our 21st century media culture, and one thing you DON'T LIKE about our 21st century media culture.

I really like how expansive and fast information can spread throughout the world. I am not marveling at simply the speed or how extensive it is, rather I am amazed at how information is so readily available and easily used.

I dislike how people do not digest their information carefully. The volume of information available seems to have lowered the capacity for people to analyze and think about what they are given.
4. What vision do you have for your future, professionally?

I am currently a Business Management major. In the future I hope to start a microbrew in Hong Kong, work in the investment field and start my own company.



In the future I hope to bring in some fresh insight regarding today's media pool, stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment